Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Working on the TV series ARROW



YEP. Arrow. I LOVE ARROW. 

So happy to get the chance to work on Arrow​ Season 4 for the past few weeks! I've designed some really cool graphics for the show and get this - I've also designed WEAPONS AND ARMOUR for props! Not only that - the entire Art Department ALL worked on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA - NO JOKE OMFG. Yeah, I just totally fan-girled there, Ken Hawryliw​. I can't begin to tell you what an amazing experience it's been working with such brilliant and creative professional people. In two weeks of solid working there I managed to fall in love with the entire Art and Props crew. 

I am still working on some things part time for now and no, I can't tell you what I have been or what I am currently working on although I'll spill when it all plays in the fall! I got to handle all of the weaponry (even Ra's Al Ghul's sword and omg it's gorgeous) and even sign an Archery safety document lolz. I've seen some filming, got a tour of some of the sets and Emily Beckett walked right up to me and introduced herself to me right out of the blue. Lovely woman and I love her as Felicity. I gushed. Stephen Amell walked by while going to set and I kid you not - they look just as amazing in real life as they do on TV. 

Season 4 filming is underway and I can't wait to see what happens. All I know for now is that Episode 1 and some of 2 will have lots of my graphics all over it and throughout the season, some props will also play a really heavy part. I hope I get some more projects on the show again. My full-time work was only temporary and hopefully I'll get some more! 

I still can't believe I worked with the Battlestar crew. How AMAZING IS THAT. 

So yeah... when I get the chance to show you, I will. 

Until then - I WILL NOT FAIL THIS CITY!

-J XO

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That is my favourite show. So happy for you that you get to work there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks! It's been amazing! I can't wait to do more. <3

      Delete