Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Apothecary and Today is my Birthday!

WHERE... does the time go? O_O

Seriously?

Where?

Art and life things (laundry, house cleaning, dog caring, grooming) have been keeping me busy and it's been a blast. Today i've been receiving so many wonderful birthday wishes on Facebook and from friend texts that it's been truly heartwarming. :D

So I've been working on a set design of an Apothecary. I had a world of fun with it as I just shopped around for things all over the internet and made myself a very arcane place, full of herbs, tinctures, sculptures, knowledge and so on. It was so nice that I, myself would LOVE to live in it haha. Lots of old furniture and cabinets.

This is completely a photo manipulation. I'm not selling this work as a print as it has been created for my personal portfolio. So all of the objects are not mine and they were found using Google Images. :D


I created this from the ground-up using only some perspective lines and going from there. I wanted a dark and moody feel to this place with an arcane feel of occult knowledge. I may have gotten carried away with the details but it was too much fun!

Update on Groot and Star sculptures : Almost complete with another paint job for both on the way- they should be ready by next week! :D

Until then, I will be working on a Science Lab and filling it with all sorts of scienc-y stuff and such! It will be so much fun!

Loves, Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment