Friday, June 20, 2014

Free iPhone 5S Gemstone Wallpapers

I am a gemstone lover. I love the aesthetics, the colours, the different styles and shapes and the way they catch the light. I have always loved them. Each stone has a different character, personality and energy about them. 

So...here's something for you. 

I made a set of wallpapers for the iPhone5S and the iPhone4S (here) just for you! 

Well, and me too! Haha :D

They are perfectly designed for the iPhone 5S resolution.

I adore minimalistic design so I collected, extracted and tweaked some really beautiful gemstones that I found to be visually beautiful and interesting. I made a dark and light version of each to satisfy my need for both. Simply right-click and download to your phone!

Note: I do not own these images, nor did I shoot them. I found them all through Google with no credit to the photographer so if you see one that is your artwork and you would like credit back to your website please feel free to contact me here and I will do so.

Now please feel free to download as many as you like. 

Thank you. For your continued support in myself and my artwork. 

Enjoy. -Jaime xo  





Amethyst


Ametrine


Apatite


Aquamarine


Aura Quartz


Canadian Amber


Celestite


Demontite


Azurite


Hematite


Labradorite


Moonstone


Quartz


Rhodochrosite


Rhodochrosite 2


Rose Quartz


Tanzanite


Tourmalinated Quartz


Watermelon Tourmaline




No comments:

Post a Comment