Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Christmas time is here!

I've been so busy in the past month! Working, working working! I will have the reviews I promised about the Yoga Hands after the holidays as I have much baking, drawing and Christmas cards to do! 

I hope that you all have a safe, wonderful and warm Christmas time this year and that you find yourself loved, warmed and full of delight no matter where you are in the world! 

Our Christmas is small but we do a nice dinner, have our closest friends over and have some time in front of tv watching Christmas movies! 

My favourite movies for Christmas are: Scrooged, Christmas Vacation, Harry Potter and the the Prisoner of Azkaban (winter time) Robot Chicken's Christmas Special, Elf and Star Wars! Ok...Star Wars isn't Christmas although I do love the Empire Strikes back because a lot of it takes place on the ice planet of Hoth. 

My favourite Christmas music/songs: Sarah McLachlan Wintersong, Carol of the Bells, Little Drummer Boy, Do You Hear What I Hear, and the Nutcracker Suite. 

Geek much? I think yes. Geek is the new black and I look amazing in black. 

I will be busy getting into my new Urban Decay make-up products, gingerbread, Photoshop and Card making! 

Cheers friends! 

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment